Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving!

We had dinner with the family. Buffy Jr wow-ed everyone with her intelligence and cuteness. Buffy III charmed everyone with her adorable pudgy cheeks and the fact that she is so quiet for a 3 month old. It was so nice not to have to cook and to be able to spend the day with people we love.

While counting my blessings today, I came up with a few in addition to being thankful for the normal things like health, family, jobs, etc.:

  1. relatively warm weather so far this fall
  2. being able to leave my kids with the grandmas when I have to work
  3. not having to pay for daycare
  4. the dog cleaning up the food that gets dropped so I don't have to
  5. I made it through Walmart in 45 minutes on Thanksgiving Day!
  6. Amazon.com stock doing so well
  7. all of the new vaccinations available to kids now-a-days
  8. Black Friday sales....online!
  9. cheap cute shoes at Target
  10. looking good in hats
  11. hand sanitizer
  12. Milecon
  13. baby smiles and coos
  14. sloppy, sticky 4 year old kisses
  15. having 2 vehicles that run and one being paid-off
  16. a husband who works so hard for our family
  17. Twizzlers
  18. chai tea
  19. having a new book to read
  20. every single living breathing being in my house except for me being asleep by 7:3o...no joke. Kids, husband, dog, cat.....and I have peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment