We had dinner with the family. Buffy Jr wow-ed everyone with her intelligence and cuteness. Buffy III charmed everyone with her adorable pudgy cheeks and the fact that she is so quiet for a 3 month old. It was so nice not to have to cook and to be able to spend the day with people we love.
While counting my blessings today, I came up with a few in addition to being thankful for the normal things like health, family, jobs, etc.:
- relatively warm weather so far this fall
- being able to leave my kids with the grandmas when I have to work
- not having to pay for daycare
- the dog cleaning up the food that gets dropped so I don't have to
- I made it through Walmart in 45 minutes on Thanksgiving Day!
- Amazon.com stock doing so well
- all of the new vaccinations available to kids now-a-days
- Black Friday sales....online!
- cheap cute shoes at Target
- looking good in hats
- hand sanitizer
- baby smiles and coos
- sloppy, sticky 4 year old kisses
- having 2 vehicles that run and one being paid-off
- a husband who works so hard for our family
- chai tea
- having a new book to read
- every single living breathing being in my house except for me being asleep by 7:3o...no joke. Kids, husband, dog, cat.....and I have peace and quiet.